Head of Finance
Looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to manage and develop a team? To work close with the CFO and board Directors? To take the lead in the implementation of new processes designed to increase efficiencies and accuracy of the ledger/monthly accounts?
An SME consultancy business with around 50 staff is seeking a Head of Finance to run the day to day accounting functions for the business and report directly into the CFO. The role has come about through the creation of a new role which the incumbent Head of Finance is moving in to so progression opportunities are genuine here due to the rapid growth occurring within the business.
Head of Finance
London - Westminster
£45,000 - £50,000 salary
- Taking the lead on producing the management accounts and month end reporting
- Producing budgets and forecasts across the group and providing the analysis of any variances
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Working with senior managers to provide SWOT analysis and provide real time partnering to business heads
- Completing all VAT submissions and corporation tax returns
- Controlling the companies cash flow and forecast by monitoring payments received, supplier payments and any scheduled payments
- Managing two accounts assistants and setting out and monitoring work load, setting a development plan and mentoring them through their accountancy qualifications
Due to the high performing nature of the team and demands of the directors to achieve high levels of growth year on year the ideal candidate will have a strong academic record and hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.