Deputy Home Manager - Gracewell of Woking
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be the Deputy Manager at our brand new care home opening in Woking?
Our Gracewell Home on Streets Heath, West End is a purpose built state of the art 60 bed home due to open in the Winter of 2017. We are looking for an experienced DeputyManager to come and join our team.
As a Deputy Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
The Deputy Manager is an inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. The Deputy Manager Is able to achieve a high standard of clinical care by auditing, analysing trends and directing the care team to deliver results. A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease to the Care Quality Commission, Social services and the Safeguarding teams and the ability to build a reputation of high quality care delivery for the community.
The Deputy Manager will be expected to maintain excellent clinical performance and health & safety standards across the home at all times. As a newly commissioned home the Deputy Manager will support the maintenance of a positive reputation for the home in the local community as well as managing all aspects of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
Key Experience for the role:
- Valid RGN or RMN NMC Pin Code
- Previous experience in Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
Gracewell Healthcare is creating a new generation of luxury boutique care homes in the UK. Each one represents care the way it should be: built around the unique needs of each individual. We provide quality care in luxury care homes that are beautifully designed. We pay attention to the smallest details to deliver best-in-class personalised care. We are driven by our commitment to providing the best possible care for each and every one of our residents.
- Salary up to £47,000 per annum
- 25 days per year annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- Your Choices - a discounted employee shopping scheme with a wide range of retailers
- Childcare Vouchers - non taxable and NI exempt vouchers available to all working parents
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Get rewarded for every successful employee referral
- Employee Assistance Programme - a 24/7 helpline with advice and support
- Study Support - we encourage and support our employees in achieving their full potential
- Heart & Soul Awards - Employee recognition programme for team members