ROLE - Electronics Technician
LOCATION - South West London
VACANCY TYPE - Permanent
SALARY - £22,000 - £28,000 per annum (Dependent on experience)
My client is a designer, developer and manufacturer of market leading imaging technology. They are looking to take on an Electronics Technician, on a permanent basis, in South West London.
The Electronics Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree/HND qualified (or similar) in relevant discipline - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Previous experience in the construction of prototype and demonstration systems from current PCBs and new glue circuitry.
- A working knowledge of Operation, measurement and test of low voltage electronic circuits.
- Experience in SMD repair, rework and servicing of electronics equipment using appropriate tools such as oscilloscope, electronic loads, light meters, flux meters, multi-meters and bench PSUs.
- Practical machine shop experience and assembly experience for small electro-mechanical systems such as brushless motors.
- Experience in undertaking development and verification test programs.
- Proficient with electronic components
- An understanding of PCB manufacturing processes and design is desirable
- A working knowledge of low voltage SMPS (SELV)
The Electronics Technician role will involve:
- Design and development of concept demonstrators for the company's products
- Design and development of test systems for motors and other microcontroller circuits
- Maintenance and development of in-house production test systems
- Repair and modification of production PCBs
- Prototype PCB construction, fault finding and testing
- The development and verification of test programs
- General Laboratory duties
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency