3 days left
- Full Time
We are excited to have partnered with another E-commerce player looking to capitalise on success to date by expanding their existing continental European business. Our client are looking to take on a Senior SEO analyst to manager, strategise and take SEO back from an agency.
If you're interested in being part of a maturing startups international expansion and grow set up a team of your own, this is for you.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Analyse website analytics
- Optimise copy and landing pages for SEM
- Ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor (online PR, influencers, advertising links, etc.)
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with e-commerce manager to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Proven SEO experience (English and European Languages)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, Webmaster Tools, etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent knowledge of other online marketing solutions including Social (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram), Display and affiliates.