Our client is a Top 15 firm of Chartered Accountants and the London Audit Group is currently recruiting for a high quality Audit Senior.
We are ambitious people, united in our mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering seamlessly integrated client service. Through our client’s network we harness global intelligence and combine this with local presence and knowledge to share technical and commercial insight.
Working within the London office, the Audit Group has approximately 55 staff across all grades and its client base is varied by size, sector and type, as would be expected of a Top 15 firm.
Purpose of Role
- To deliver an external audit service to a range of clients in a range of sectors in a timely and efficient manner.
- To assist managers in the planning and completion of audit work and to lead audit fieldwork on a variety of clients.
All applicants must be qualified (or at finalist level awaiting results) and must have substantial audit experience commensurate with the purpose of the role.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Normal hours of work are 35 per week, to be worked from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- The ability to 'purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Private medical insurance at discounted rates
- Private dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Childcare vouchers