Field Service Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a successful and well established business supplying a unique technology based product/solution to the public and private sectors. They now require an experienced individual to join the team and support the next phase of growth for the company.
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Field Service Engineer to join a growing Company on a permanent basis working in the South West (Bristol) area and occasionally working within other areas of the UK as required.
You will provide planned and corrective maintenance, installation and commissioning on outdoor payment kiosks / ticket vending machines to ensure contractual obligations are adhered to and a high-quality service is provided to our customers at all times.
As a Field Service Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
• Carry out emergency repairs to any of our kiosk machines within a specified timescale
• Completing fault diagnosis & associated repairs
• Carry out preventative maintenance service work as planned to meet the requirements of the Customer & any associated contracts in place
• Carry out installation and commissioning of equipment
• Develop & maintain customer relationships
• Encouraging the use of any Kiosks Installed and to provide assistance, guidance and training where required
• Show a high degree of professionalism, expertise and become a Kiosk Ambassador
• Comply with relevant service procedures by ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed & submitted on a timely basis
• Ensure all work is carried out in line with customer contractual conditions whilst maintaining high work standards of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
• To go the extra mile to ensure Kiosk installations are successful
To be successful in your application you will require the below skills:
• Technical apprenticeship or equivalent education in electronic/electrical/mechanical engineering
• At least three years’ experience in a field service related environment
• Familiar with network communications
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Clean UK full Driving Licence
• Experience working with payment machines or kiosks / ticket vending machines Hardware & Software
• Previous experience installing and commissioning kiosk / ticket vending machines equipment, including fault diagnosis