A committed Ecommerce Executive is needed to optimise and deliver the brands UK & Ireland's digital marketing communication strategy. This role is based in Bath.
The role is with a leading retail that is seeing continued growth. The business operates in around 100 countries globally selling a range of consumer durables.
This Ecommerce Executive role will include the following:
- To manage desktop and mobile content across multiple websites to improve customer experience.
- Create copy and edit imagery as well as update content using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Writing compelling descriptions of a product or service that communicates the benefits and reasons to believe for customer and consumer evaluation.
- To manage PPC landing page, assist in conversion strategies for lead generation and optimise web pages.
- To analyse key buying behaviours using analytics, A/B testing, and automation tools.
- To develop and deliver email marketing to new and existing customers
- To support lead nurturing campaigns
- Responsible for customer data accuracy, segmentation and campaign lists.
- To respond and engage with customers using our B2B and B2C social media accounts and across a future community forum.
- To assist in the management of agency social media spend
- To develop content for social platforms and create design briefs.
- To design and produce reports on all aspects of digital marketing.
- Identify the points along the consumer and purchase path where marketing can influence behaviour.
The Ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills:
- Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of content marketing, email marketing campaigns and social media channels
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Passion for keeping up with all the latest marketing and digital marketing trends - both B2B and B2C.
- Self-motivated with an interest to learning new tools, technologies and services
- Good time management skills
- You will be highly numerate and literate with a meticulous eye for detail and be able to use performance tools such as Google Analytics to monitor and adapt campaigns to maximise ROS.
Highly competitive package