- Full Time
Senior Underwriter Circa £35,000 plus Company Bonus Scheme (up to 12% dependant on personal/company performance). Exeter
Are you an underwriter with previous experience of underwriting protection insurance, ideally private medical insurance? Do you have the Life and Disability Underwriting examination? If so you may wish to contact me today to find out more about this exciting new opportunity?
I have an exciting opportunity in Devon for a Senior Underwriter to join a growing company, who have been providing award-winning health and income protection insurances for over 100 years and have an exciting future.
About the Role
As a Senior Underwriter, you will provide accurate Underwriting. This will include substandard cases and financial underwriting, and you will approve new business within an agree authority level. You will also provide support to less experienced team members. Some homeworking may be possible 1 or 2 days per week, once the training period is complete.
You will be an experienced Underwriter, with previous experience of underwriting protection insurance and ideally private medical insurance.
You will have the Life and Disability Underwriting examination
You must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions.
The Hours & Rewards
- A full-time contract with a salary of circa £35,000
- Monday to Friday, 35 hour working week (7-hour day with 1 hour lunch)
- Office opening hours are between 8:00am - 6:00pm
- 24 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays per annum
- Company Pension Scheme - Employer contribution 8% up to 10%
- Free Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance & Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work and Payroll Giving Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Free use of Cycle Racks, Shower facilities & Parking (some restrictions may apply to car parking)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.