5 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting an exciting EHS Manager position to work for a market leading Manufacturing business based in the West Midlands. The role requires candidates who are Degree educated, have significant experience in implementing corrective actions and have implemented preventive EHS measures in a manufacturing environment. On offer is clear career progression and resources for further qualifications.
Our client is a market leading Global Manufacturer based in the West Midlands region. With international scope and sites across the UK, this is a chance to join a business who supply into a number of the world's leading OEM's. After significant investment and an increasing global order book, my client is looking for an EHS Manager to join their expanding team.
Reporting into the Group EHS Manager, this role will look after a team of 6. With over 800 people on site this role will monitor and improve safety awareness.
- Carry out risk assessments within company procedures and ensure robust control measures are implemented and monitored throughout
- Provide assistance to Group for EHS delivery and emergency response and during absence
- Maintain Risk Assessments including ergonomic, machine guarding, COSHH in line with EHS Management system
- Monitor and collect data and metric reporting analysing trends
- Project management to ensure continuous improvement
- Carry out EH&S inspections and audits for site, capturing data that can be used to improve performance
- Participate in Emergency Response and Business Continuity arrangements including emergency response
- NEBOSH Diploma qualified essential, ideally degree qualified in a relevant sector
- Strong EHS experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Proven record of implementing assessments, prevention and control techniques in manufacturing environments ideally and experienced Auditor
- Comprehensive knowledge of COSHH and chemical management
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to organise and hold effective meetings
£40,000 + benefits