Senior Product Owner - Merchandising / Ecommerce
Senior Product Owner with proven merchandising systems / merchandising engine background who is used to being a Product Owner embedded into Agile development teams for complex systems required with strong skills defining user stories / defining requirements, prioritisation to maximise business value, owning the product backlog, managing software products through the Agile lifecycle, delivering value through Agile methods, Product Owner through software and Agile methodologies is required by world leading fashion Ecommerce giant in West London to work on massive scale ecommerce re-platforming project to scale for their world wide business.
Key domain areas are Merchandising related systems / Merchandising Tools such as Merchandising Engines, Product Recommendations, Customer Insights Tool & Product Information Management / PIM, data insight tools
Key Skills required include
* Proven Product Owner who is hot on Agile lifecycle (CSPO would be nice)
* Expertise in complex software systems for Merchandising and areas such as Merchandising engines, Product recommendation engine, customer insights tool, Product Information Management / PIM
* Proven experience in successfully delivering measurable business value through software or initiatives you have defined
* Experience in analysing and mapping system data flows to physical process flows - essential
* Strong Stakeholder Management skills and experience leading experienced developers
* Experience organising and enabling cross functional teams to deliver to tight deadlines working without line management responsibility
* Experience in writing clear and succinct user stories that have led to successful delivery
* Experience in completing business and/or systems analysis to contextualise user stories - preferable
* Experience / understanding of working on system re-architecture projects using SOA principles - preferable
* Experience of ecommerce platforms systems such as Websphere Commerce / WCS / Watson Commerce or Hybris or ATG is desirable
* Understanding of interaction design - preferable
* Understanding of value chain analysis - preferable
* Leadership and Superb Stakeholder management skills
* Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
* Communicating & Presenting
* Adapting and Responding to Change
Likely backgrounds would be merchandising from ecommerce, retail , luxury goods, fashion, food etc
This challenging role will be working within a fast growing and world leading ecommerce company working within a large Agile technology function.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of Permanent positions.