Technical Web Analyst / Analytics Developer - Adobe Analytics
2 days left
- Full Time
Technical Web Analyst / Analytics Developer - Retail
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Technical Web Analyst for one of the UK's largest and most successful retail chains. Working as part of their innovative analytics team you will gather requirements from various areas of the business, including; commercial, optimisation, product and Ecommerce, enabling you to create, implement and lead the analytics framework across the business.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a strong data governance framework and then organise the roadmap for analytics, giving guidance where required
- Lead work on integrating digital data with other data sources.
- Ensure that analytics data is accurate and there is sufficient monitoring in place to spot any issues.
- Implement on-site analytics changes through Adobe DTM. Make scope changes, use processing rules and create new classification rules.
- Implement complex acquisition analytics changes. Scope and implement new pixels using tag management systems such as Signal or Ensighten.
- Use project management techniques to ensure all changes are delivered on time, to scope and to budget.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Expert understanding of the Adobe Marketing Suite - both as a user and in a management/development
- Ability to translate high-level business requirements into analytics solutions which will answer the requirement.
- Ability to use Adobe DTM to implement analytics changes.
- Implementation of Adobe Analytics through Adobe DTM.
- Implementation of Adobe analytics on a new website and mobile applications
- Experience using tag management systems such as Signal, Ensighten or Tealium
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page.