Sales Designer / Field Sales job in southbourne for successful Franchise. Paying £20k basic, 40k OTE
Your new company
Specialist company responsible for a range of successful franchise businesses. Seeking a new Sales Designer / Field Sales individual to join their successful team.
Your new role
- Your new role as a Sales Designer / Field Sales representative will be to work alongside the appointment setters and attend customer consultation appointments. The appointment setters will work to book you 4 consultations a day (1 hour each approx.).
- The company work across the whole of Dorset therefore travel in between each appointment is required.
- The purpose of these appointments is to determine the customers' needs through effective questioning and advise them of the best possible products. Your excellent eye for detail and product knowledge will allot you to match designs to customers.
- You will build an excellent understanding and relationship with the customer, chasing any unconfirmed quotations and aiming to conclude the sale.
- You will perform all administration and paperwork liked to the sales process, such as sending confirmed quotations to Franchise Head Office, entering data onto the system, completing application and design paperwork.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally have sales experience in a customer facing environment (e.g. Kitchen/furniture sales, recruitment consultant, interior design sales etc.).
- You will possess a personable, confident and informative personality.
- You will be confident meeting new people on a daily basis and have the ability to excellent working relationships..
- To succeed in sales you will be an engaging individual with the ability to listen to customers' requirements and provide excellent solutions.
- You will have the ability to tactfully direct customers toward the closing of a sale.
- You will have excellent time keeping skills and be able to arrive on time to each appointment.
- You will be a passionate about the products.
- You must have a Full Clean Driving License.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an excellent benefits package including 28 days holiday, pension contribution and a company vehicle Monday-Friday. the basic salary will be £20k with an OTE of 40k (2% per sale, and 2% franchise bonus) and the opportunity to work for an growing organisation with an amazing culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.