Channels & Content Executive
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Channels and Content Executive to join the Corporate Communications team for a leading UK bank. The role holder will support the Channels and Content Editor in developing, planning and managing all digital internal channels and content, including the Intranet and internal social media.
The role holder will work across a range of business areas under the guidance of the Channels and Content Editor, developing their expertise and credibility in relation to internal digital corporate communications for the UK business. They will also be expected to act as an internal journalist, seeking out content, stories and reporting on events across the business, supporting the creation of timely and engaging content for digital communications channels.
Their people are passionate about truly listening to their customers in order to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn’t happen unless they all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better. That’s why they’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone supports each other to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond - every day.
As a Channels and Content Executive your main responsibilities will be:
- Working with the Channels and Content Editor to support the implementation of a digital corporate communications strategy
- Building collaborative relationships in both technical and business environments
- Ensuring all content is error free and signed off as required in the Corporate Communications policy
- Assisting in the management of the corporate Intranet, ensuring that content is aligned to Corporate Communications plans and strategies
- Supporting and monitoring the governance and creation of content, including copy, for the corporate Intranet and internal social media channels and maintaining consistency of message with all other communications channels and with external communications messages
Minimum skills and experience required
- Direct experience of working on a high profile corporate website, both content creation and deployment and prior corporate website editing experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of digital communications best and emerging practice, technical requirements and processes
- Demonstrable editorial experience gained as a journalist or communications professional in financial/professional services
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.