Advertising Sales Manager
My client is an online advertising platform who target the hospitality industry. As part of a small team, the sales manager is jointly responsible for planning the sales strategy and setting targets/KPI’s for themselves and junior members of the sales team. They will be able to lead and motivate ensuring that they are delivering in line with budget and react to any adverse trends to ensure that the budget is achieved each month.
This is a phone based role selling online advertising solutions to all markets but will involve representing the company at client meetings. It will be a mix of pure advertising sales and sponsorship. The vast majority of the role will be new business focussed and target driven.
To drive media sales to targeted levels dealing with clients direct and advertising agencies. To renew existing sales and drive new sales within this area.
- To achieve all KPI’s set each month
- To increase and maximise sales in all targeted areas.
- To have a full and competent working knowledge of all aspects of the website.
- To ensure the database is constantly updated and maintained ensuring contacts are current and relevant and contain all client history relevant to that contact.
- To maintain communication with current clients; monitor/record feedback via the database.
- To develop business relations with new clients, increase spend with current clients and to re-activate lapsed clients.
- To chase renewals and upsell to all expired supplier listings
- To ensure that all suppliers (free, standard or premium) are added to the Database for future use.
- To ensure that any changes made to the systems are updated in the Company Standards of Performance Manual and communicated to the relevant Directors/Employees.
- To research any new companies and agents into the marketplace and evaluate the value of potential new business and look to target and then business develop.
- To ensure that all leads are recorded and all new and on going leads are followed up within the prescribed time scale to ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised to achieve agreed targets.
- To positively promote the business to external and internal customers at all times.
- To assist with all trade shows, networking and exhibitions as directed by the company and ensure all follow up activities are undertaken within the appropriate time scales.
- To provide diary movements weekly to the sales team and company directors.
- To provide mileage and expenses monthly to company directors detailing appointments with whom and location.
- To be innovative and creative in the production of new initiatives to further develop new business segments along with any lapsed clients.
Salary £25,000, OTE £37,000 + Benefits
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.