Pre Sales Consultant - Fraud
Our client is a successful and dynamic behavioural analytics business with a specialism in fraud prevention.
They are looking for an exceptional individual to join our vibrant growing commercial team based in London. This role will be involved in Pre Sales activities working alongside Subject Matter Experts and Account Managers and will report to the Head of Pre Sales.
The role requires a strong balance of both technical and commercial acumen to support the delivery of revenue to the business. It will include pitching solutions to clients through discovery sessions, tailored demonstrations, qualification meetings to gather technical requirements, and to understand delivery options. This role will work across multiple industries, with a particular focus on retail banking, payments, insurance and gaming - mostly within the UK&I region, but also extending globally as they expand.
- Scope and design the best solutions for clients
- Act as a lead role between technical and commercial teams and the customer
- Provide direct input to Proof of Concepts, opportunities and RFXs, including writing proposals, delivering presentations, customised demos, workshops and scoping sessions. Ensuring that proposal is achievable and in line with client expectations and time frames
- Create a compelling vision to influence senior managers in formal meetings, workshops and presentations, adapting the material and demonstration to suit the audience
- Attend conferences including representing the business at a stand, presenting, demos, lead generation and gathering market intel
- Build strong relationships with clients and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Provide enablement and domain insight for commercial and delivery teams
- Be well-informed of fraud trends in the relevant industries, including competitors, market changes, regulations fraud typologies and fraud MOs
- Contribute to collateral and thought leadership material, working with the marketing team and Subject Matter Experts to develop a network of contacts within the customer base or related industries
- Use negotiation skills and stakeholder management to overcome internal and external challenges and ensure opportunities stay on track
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working alongside a commercial or technical team
- Strong academic background (Technology or Science degree preferred)
- Experience and background in fraud domain and detection strategies
- Some understanding of statistics and machine learning techniques would be beneficial
- Experience working client-side either at a bank or insurance company
- Excellent written and verbal communication and English language skills
- Fraud and industry contacts and networks
- Strong ability to engage with different roles in the internal business such as sales, accounts, technical, industry experts
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Some EU and worldwide travel required