Business Intelligence Developer - SQL Server
4 days left
- Full Time
Business Intelligence Developer BI - SQL Server
A great opportunity has arisen to join a thriving UK wide organisation with very impressive offices in central Bristol. We are looking for an up and coming BI Developer to join the team and help deliver some key business objectives. This role will allow an ambitious developer to further their career with access to the latest technology and plenty of on the job training. Are you ready for the challenge?
The role will entail playing a key role in developing and executing the overall BI strategy across the business. You will design, build, maintain and enhance the data platform which allows for data discovery and self-service insight and reporting. Working with a close knit team you will collaborate with the wider business to devise reporting suites, KPIs, Cubes, Data Discovery Tools and Data Visualisation Tools.
We are looking for the following experience -
- Previous experience of developing BI Solutions, preference would be for Microsoft BI Stack although training can be provided
- Demonstrable experience of designing and developing robust, dynamic and scalable ETL solutions.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of a working BI function including the transformation of raw data in reporting and insight.
- Ideally good working knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and Excel (although other BI tools would be considered)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Most important is someone willing to learn and develop their skills at a fast pace
In return the organisation offer a fantastic range of benefits coupled with a very competitive starting salary and the chance to really fast track your career and develop your skills. The office is based in a great location within walking distance of the city centre and also Bristol Temple Meads is a short hop and skip away.
If you would like to be considered for this very exciting role please drop over your CV for immediate review