Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Norwich
Department / Function: Field Based Technicians ~ Field Based Engineers
Hours: Shift Pattern
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 OTE (£22k base plus £1,300 shift allowance plus extensive overtime) plus bonus and benefits
SG Gaming are currently recruiting for a Field Engineer to cover our customer sites around the Norwich region. Field Engineers are responsible for the service, installation and repair of betting and gaming terminals across their region.
As a Field Service Engineer you will ensure all of our customers receive the highest possible service standards and provide full instruction and on-going training whenever necessary to customers. Our Field Service Engineers are also responsible for assisting in the development of customer service procedures and continuingly improving the quality of the service we provide.
• To ensure all new shops installations are of the highest standard.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the removal of equipment from customers premises.
• Maintain good customer relationships with all shop staff and provide basic operating procedures also event instruction and any information on new software/hardware.
• To maintain all shops during service calls and preventive maintenance visits in accordance
• Carry out shop visits and maintenance on an on-going regular basis as instructed by you Line Manager.
• Log any concerns, incidents and feedback from customers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience working within a technical role, ideally within the gaming / electronics field or IT sector.
• A passion for technology and the desire and ability to learn new systems.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Clear and confident communication skills.
• Good time keeping and the ability to work to targets.
• A full UK driving licence.
• Applicants with little experience, but relevant qualifications may also be considered.
You may have experience of the following: Field Service Technician, Field Engineer, Electronics Field Service Engineer, IT Support, Electronics Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Technical Support, Installation Engineer, IT Trainer, Field Service Customer Engineer.
Please send us your details via 'Apply', and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.