2 days left
- Full Time
GBP25,000 - GBP40,000
Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00.
We are working with a digital agency in Dartford and they are looking to add a developer to their expanding development team. You will be working within an established group of developers, you will have an eye for design but not necessary, development and support of new and existing web applications, as well as contributing ideas to improve performance and suggesting more efficient technologies to move the applications forward.
They are looking for an individual who can tackle all stages of the development lifecycle - from discussing application requirements, planning and design, through to the build and deployment of each application.
We are looking for the following expertise:
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
· In-depth programming experience of PHP.
· Experience of software design and development.
· Experience of database design and SQL.
· Experience with unit and integration testing.
Other skills that would be advantageous but not necessary:
· Programming experience in Java, C++ or C.
· Experience of programming WordPress themes and / or plugins.
· Experience of Amazon Web Services.
· Experience of Apache Tomcat.
· Experience of the CFML programming language.
· Experience with MySQL or MS-SQL.
· Experience of Git, Mercurial or similar source control system.
· Experience of Bamboo or similar CI server.