Sponsorship Sales Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
CDM Media is celebrating 10 years of business and we are very excited about the launch of our new EMEA HQ based in the heart of London.
We are seeking passionate, energetic and enthusiastic Sponsorship Sales Executives to join our London based team. Please note that the first 8 weeks with the team will include training at our New York City and Chicago offices, with all expenses covered.
CDM Media specializes in end-user focused technology summits and custom events that bring together Senior level executives from FTSE 500 companies and the major technology solution providers they need to meet. These events are focused on the need of technology acquirers to quickly find answers to their pressing technology problems through interaction with partners and peers. We serve two communities, both technology providers and technology acquirers, and have helped thousands achieve success they never envisioned without us. We are the leading global B2B marketing firm specializing in C-suite engagement for the world’s largest brands.
Over the last decade, we have built an international community of over 10,000 top level IT executives. These are the enterprise players and decision makers that represent the top half of all worldwide technology decision makers. These movers and shakers of the IT world come from the highest levels and represent the largest companies in the most influential sectors.
You will be working directly with our Sales Director to drive the direction and success of key events within the portfolio. You will also be supported by our Relationship Management & Client Services teams for the project management and product delivery requirements of the role.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
• Selling Event Sponsorship across both individual and a portfolio of events
• Opportunity to become a product specialist and own direction and development of events in the portfolio
• Create and manage a pipeline of prospects to grow the sponsorship client base and ensure target attainment
• Achieve both new and repeat business revenue targets for each event you work on
• Establishing and nurturing of key accounts and new business within the technology market
• Attendance and delivery of events across the EMEA region
• Sourcing and developing sales leads to prospect
• Preparing sales proposals for sponsorship investments
• Identify and propose custom-marketing solutions to CEOs and VPs
• Develop new business clients into key accounts across CDM Media's portfolio of products
• Implement efficient key account management strategies to maximize client relationship value
• 2 years + of professional inside sales experience
• Excellent communication skills
• A strong prospecting mindset
• A can-do and will-do attitude
• Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about personal success
• A true determination to succeed in a business development role
• Self-motivated, with real passion and fire in the belly
• Fast learner with an outgoing personality
• Strong phone based presentation skills
• Enjoys working in a team and open plan environment
A very competitive salary including a base up to £45,000 based on experience
Fantastic commission & bonus structure
20 days’ holidays, plus bank holidays
an additional day of holiday for your birthday when it falls on a weekday
Excellent pension scheme
Sales incentives & prizes throughout the year
Opportunity for both Europe and USA travel
Ongoing Training & Development
Promotion opportunities outlined from day one