Financial Adviser - London
- Full Time
South & North West London, Harrow, Watford, Essex, Oxfordshire, Manchester, Bradford, Glasgow, Liverpool
Home Based Financial Consultant, Salary £44,500+car/or allowance and excellent bonus potential. Professional client base.
Ongoing growth and development are key factors within our clients stated objective of being the best in their chosen markets and to support this they are proud to offer products and services from a range of providers complemented by their own.
We now have an opportunity for experienced home-based Financial Consultants to join our team, specialising in one of our chosen markets and helping continue our forward momentum.
You will already have a solid commercial background and a proven track record of delivering sound financial advice being qualified to at least QCF Level 4 and working towards Chartered status. You will also possess considerable interpersonal skills in order to be effective in helping busy professionals with often complicated financial planning needs.
- A competitive basic salary from £44,500, depending on qualifications and experience, with significant salary progression opportunities
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- Realistic on-target earnings of circa £75,000 year one
- 25 days’ holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Plus, all the support and training that you will need to develop your skills as a financial planning adviser.
But this is just the start - we also provide our Financial Consultants with appointment booking assistance meaning that you can focus much more of your time on delivering advice, plus all the benefits you would expect from working within a large mutual organisation including help with complex cases, technical guidance and a framework that promotes business growth.
If you are interested in joining and developing your career as a specialist Financial Consultant, then please submit your CV to us. We’ll endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.