Senior Frontend Engineer/Architect
With over 6 million registered users and 2 million visitors per month, this leading ecommerce platform are looking for a Principle Front End Architect to join their web team providing input into their core API strategy.
An innovative digital company with a global reach, based in the heart of London, have a brand new role in their fantastic technical team. This ecommerce giant has grown on average 30% year on year for over a decade to become a household name and now boasts millions hits per month. They need someone who is not afraid to bring some original new ideas to the table, suggest new tech and try new things! Expertise in Frontend tech, including a high standard of React, Node.js, Angular or other similar web libraries and frameworks IS A MUST
What will you be doing?
- Your role will involve changing the web platform (mobile, desktop and tablet) functionality for all territories
- Ownership and enforcement of technical & quality standards & architecture
- Definition and evolution of appropriate platform architecture
- Choosing the appropriate tools and technology to solve the problem at hand, potentially building bespoke frameworks or selecting Open Source or commercial tools where required
What do we need from you?
- High standard of React, Node.js, Angular or other similar web libraries and frameworks.
- Experience of Agile/Scrum practices across the product team.
- Extensive experience developing high put through ecommerce applications.
- Experience with frond end caching strategies.
- Understanding of TDD & BDD
If you've got any experience leading a team of developers that would be fantastic, but we are also happy to chat to people who are ready to take that next step in their career!
For further details please contact Elise Hart at