1 day left
- Full Time
To contribute to the prompt and economical settlement of motor claims by efficiently inspecting vehicles, and auditing estimates.
This is achieved by providing accurate assessments of repair cost by authorising repairs and supervising the prompt payment of accounts within established guidelines and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of the details of the methods of motor vehicle accident repair.
- Experience of estimating and negotiation.
- Thorough knowledge of practices relating to the handling of motor claims.
- The use of computer aided estimating systems.
- Relevant insurance products.
- Professional engineering judgement, thereby stemming claims leakage.
- Detailed knowledge of the method of repair of motor vehicles.
- Detailed knowledge of the ABI guidelines.
Salary beteween £28,000 - £32,000 (DOE)