6 days left
- Full Time
Are you experienced with SAS and looking to progress your career within Business Intelligence ? If so I have the role for you, working with a leading Business Intelligence Consultancy who has offices throughout the UK. You will work mainly on their client sites however you will have a base office in Edinburgh, London or Chester.
Required skills include:
- SAS V9.1 (Base, Macro, SQL, ODS, Enterprise Guide)
- SAS Intelligence Platform experience (DI Studio, Stored Processes, Web Report Studio etc)
- Client liaison & stakeholder management experience
- Multi Platform experience (Unix / Mainframe / PC)
- Mentoring / Staff development experience
- Data Warehousing experience
This is a great opportunity to join this leading practice where your hard work will be rewarded and you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects with some of the biggest financial services clients in the UK.
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.