Digital Marketing Executive, Online Publisher, Kent. £22k- £24k
2 days left
- Full Time
A growing Kent technology company is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive, with experience of digital marketing, e-mail software, social media, websites, HTML and Google Analytics. Joining the business on a permanent basis you’ll work with the rest of the Marketing team in the executive of global digital and multichannel marketing activities.
The Digital Marketing Executive will play a key role in the tactical implementation of the digital strategy. Day to day responsibilities will include.
- Setting-up, scheduling and reporting on email marketing campaigns, including HTML design, list segmentation, A/B tests and tracking engagement
- Maintenance and development of two websites (B2B and B2C) including updating content, creating web pages, search engine optimisation and tracking performance using Google Analytics
- Implementation of social media strategy, including regularly posting feeds (on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn), running sponsored campaigns, engaging with audiences, tracking engagement stats and evaluating performance against goals across all channels
- Maintaining a presence on third party platforms, including uploading content, generating backlinks and monitoring referral traffic
- Using CRM system to segment audiences and facilitate plus monitor lead generation
- Creation of creative media to support the above activities
· Dissemination of insights and leads gained via the above marketing activities
The Right Person….
The Digital Marketing Executive will bring a passion for all things digital marketing and demonstrated experience in marketing, with a primary digital focus. Skills we’re ideally looking for include…
- A degree or equivalent, preferably marketing related
- 1-3 years marketing experience across primarily digital activities, including email, social media, website, SEO and tracking performance
- Competent use of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects) is beneficial but not essential
- Strong knowledge of branding including positioning, messaging and design
- Competent use of CRM, CMS, HTML, email marketing software, Google Analytics
- Results driven with the ability to report on the impact of digital marketing activity
- A team player able to adapt to taking the lead or instruct other in order to deliver results
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing workload and circumstances
How to Apply…
The role of Digital Marketing Executive is a diverse one, offering great exposure to help you grow your expertise in marketing at an exciting time of this company’s growth. With a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 on offer plus a good benefit package send your CV to Alexia at Curteis Webb Recruitment