HR & PAYROLL OFFICER - £30-35K - 12 month FTC - St Pauls
1 day left
- Full Time
Synonymous for providing the best service in the market place, my client is a leading investment management firm with a very strong and positive reputation.
Due to a maternity cover, they are currently looking for a HR & PAYROLL OFFICER. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a thriving team and professional culture.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate must :
- have been involved in payroll administration
- be proficient in v-look ups with regard to excel
- have worked on ADP Freedom
- have a strong level of excel skill
- exposure to an international payroll (EMEA) will be highly regarded - but not essential
- enjoying working in an environment that is busy
- have a strong ability to prioritise their workload
Upon entry into this role you can look forward to an exciting array of real benefits, the opportunity to work in a professional and friendly environment and be involved in further developing your skill set.
APPLY NOW !