5 days left
- Full Time
Our lovely client in Dorking is seeking an IT Analyst to join their fast paced company.
The main responsibilities this role will include; looking after the Company’s IT systems and infrastructure and provision of support to all users, assisting them with PC, iPad, telephony, printer, server, networking and hardware problems.
- To ensure all systems are operational and to manage the Windows environment effectively at all company locations and for all remote workers.
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrades of all network hardware and software. To ensure all computers have the correct software and are running the latest versions. To maintain the internal PC and iPad database accordingly.
- To ensure that all systems are kept secure and that adequate controls exist to safeguard the IT infrastructure, data and performance of the business.
- To manage system development projects in liaison with the Financial Controller and in accordance with agreed budgetary constraints and timescales.
- To develop professional and effective working relationships with all external IT, telephony and photocopier/printer suppliers and support providers ensuring appropriate levels of support are in place at all times to minimise any risk to the business and respond promptly to unforeseen occurrences. Resolve any issues arising promptly and effectively.
- To respond to queries from IT users professionally, efficiently and in a timely manner, maintaining a high level of customer service.
- To ensure provision of effective IT training for new and existing employees as required, via a mix of procedures manuals, coaching and formal training, encouraging a self-service culture where appropriate.
- To undertake data analysis tasks and run reports as may be required.
- BA or BSC Computing degree or similar essential.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate (Service Desk, Problem, Incident Manager Practitioner level) advantageous.
- MCSE or other certifications desirable.
- Excellent customer and technical support skills.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical and technical end users
- Good working knowledge of WIN PC, MAC, iPhone and android mobile phones, VPN, Webex, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory
- Implementation of packaged software solutions, Windows servers and hardware with ability to perform basic installation, configuration and trouble-shooting of such
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve hardware/peripheral/software problems, client-side MS Exchange problems and network/port/wireless connectivity issues
- Good working knowledge of SAP or other EAP (Essential)
- Advanced level Microsoft Office 365
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Full UK driving licence
Personal Characteristics Required
- Team Player
- Great Communicator
- Self - Motivated and able to work on own initiative