2 days left
- Full Time
Our highly established and reputable client have an exciting opportunity as a Marketing Assistant based in their Bath office. This is a full time, permanent position offering a starting salary of up to £23,000 DOE.
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the Marketing Co-ordinator and support them with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
Duties will include:
- Provide general support to the Marketing Coordinator and other members of the team
- Help produce emarketing campaigns
- Create reports for the Marketing Coordinator to review
- Elevate the organisation’s profile through social media
- Ensure the correct marketing materials are available for events and conferences
- Attend exhibitions and conferences where necessary
The successful candidate will need to have a recognised marketing qualification (or be working towards one), experience working in a similar role and excellent organisational skills. The role will suit someone who has an interest in Science so any experience in a scientific subject/industry will be advantageous.
If this could be of interest then please apply today.