3 days left
- Full Time
A new opportunity to join a established procurement team has arisen in Cornwall. As Senior Buyer you will have sole responsibility for the management of the Procurement Logistics spend, with accountability to deliver best value cost service.
Working for a multi-national company with presence in over 50 countries, excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation as Senior Buyer accountable for Logistic spend category.
- Contract Management and performance improvement for key contracts/suppliers
- Maximise market situation to provide best value service cost
- Take responsibility for local data integrity
- Innovation : change management in bringing market knowledge and opportunities to the company
- Develop a logistic procurement and contribute to supply chain strategies in line with business needs
- Ensure that logistics operations comply with EC, country and company health and safety, and environmental standards
- Work with the business to manage risk in relation to the supply chain and specifically relating to risk to customer deliveries.
- To support & interface and work in collaboration with the European Category Managers and Purchasing Teams.
- Procurement across various commodities
- Ability to draft contract, terms and conditions
- Able to work cross function to provide support
- Demonstrate ability to manage high volume of spend
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient on MS office software
- CIPS Qualified
Salary £33,000 - £35,000 plus benefits