Marketing Support Manager
Do you have experience of Marketing management and relationship building? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Avant Homes is one of the UK's leading privately-owned house builders who have established a reputation for innovative design and specification. Last year we built over 1,100 homes, from Dundee through to Milton Keynes, and we have no intention of stopping there. In fact, our aim is to become the home builder of choice.
Due to continued success and growth, Avant Homes are currently recruiting for a full time experienced Marketing Support Manager based at our Sunderland site - SR5 3XB.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Marketing Support Manager will support the Sales and Marketing Director to coordinate and support the management, control and reporting of all Marketing activities and functions to meet the Region's business plan and future growth requirements.
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Managing the Marketing function to ensure effective compliance and control.
• Working with our external marketing agency to ensure all campaigns are delivered to an exceptional quality in a timely and efficient manner.
• Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and external agencies.
• Assisting in the effective management of the marketing budgets and report as per Group policies and processes.
• Assisting the Sales and Marketing Director in the preparation of market research and KPI reports.
• Providing marketing services that facilitate the achievement of sales targets.
• Preparing, implementing and maintaining effective site sales presentation, marketing collateral, media, brand standards, promotional plans and advertising schedules.
• Ensuring the regional website and associated portals are up to date for all developments to deliver website optimisation.
• Authorising and committing expenditure on the COINS system up to the Group approval limit.
To be considered you must be:
The ideal Marketing Support Manager will have a relevant qualification or broad experience in Marketing Management alongside broad experience in website optimisation and management. You will be well versed in building and maintaining relationships with suppliers. You will also possess:
• Broad knowledge and experience of budget management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Broad knowledge of the property market and competitor activity
• Basic knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Marketing Support Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
We are Avant Homes.
And were leading the way.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.