I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care branch near to Basildon in Essex.
This is a new branch but has quickly become established in the area and they now hold a fantastic reputation with solid working relationships with the local council.
There are endless opportunities available to grow this branch with some projects already in the pipeline. For the right Manager, this branch will soon develop into a flagship office.
Alongside a very competitive basic salary (depending on experience), the appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with; life assurance, private healthcare, high street vouchers, dental cover, OTE bonus and 25 days holiday rising with service plus bank holidays.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the branch
- Report into the Regional Manager and update them with any changes
- Ensure that the branch is appropriately staffed
- Continue to work towards improving the CQC rating of the branch
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum
- Background of working at a management level within domiciliary care
- Strong leadership skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.