Graduate Sales Ledger Assistant - Central London Marketing Agency
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a vibrant and fun research marketing agency are looking to expand their Central London office by bringing in a Finance/ Accounting graduate to learn and eventually take ownership of their Sales Ledger activities.
Working within a team of 6 the ideal candidate will be a quick learner, someone who is able to manage their own time and has an open communicative style.
As a Sales Ledger Assistant you will be responsible for maintain the smooth running of the sales ledger function and provide support to the finance team.
- Raising sales invoices and ensuring invoices are approved, issued and posted
- Responsible for issuing intercompany sales invoices
- Ensuring purchase orders are received and recorded in CRM
- Updating managers and managing directors on outstanding purchase orders
- Maintaining accurate records of job turnover and start & end dates to ensure invoices are issued on a timely basis
- Managing accrued income and ensure it is kept to a minimum
- Responsible for producing accrued income reports and analysis for monthly management accounts
- Managing aged debtors
- Resolving sales invoice queries
- Preparing weekly debtors report
- Provide ad hoc support to the assistant accountant and management accountant
Ideally you will have previous experience within a sales ledger / finance experience with a finance related degree and have the motivation and drive to succeed and progress as well being able to demonstrate sound IT skills particularly within MS Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in a fast paced finance environment and gain the necessary experience for a qualification sign off.
This role will also have exposure across the company, communicating with colleagues from junior to direct level.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.