Semi-Senior Accountant - Study Support Package!
2 days left
- Full Time
This leading firm of accountants is looking to recruit a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their friendly team in the Liverpool office. They have an enviable reputation and have a strong interest in developing staff. They provide a fantastic study package which makes them stand out against other firms in the area.
The role will involve the production of statutory accounts and year-end figures as well as involvement in completing tax returns during busier times. This is a great opportunity for a candidate working in practice who is looking to move to an award winning firm and continue their studies.
An AAT studier would be suitable for this position but the firm are open-minded. In return you will receive an excellent salary, study support and an incentive scheme is available after a qualifying period.
The Semi-Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- A client portfolio covering a wide variety of sectors, including retail, transport, manufacturing and property
- Compliance tax work in respect of companies and individuals
- Preparing management accounts for a variety of clients
- VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping services, software and general business advice
Essential Requirements are:
- AAT Studier
- Self-motivated and determined
- Experience in a practice environment is essential
- Strong academic background
If you have all of the above requirements for the Semi-Senior Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.