Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer - Hospital Estate - 4 on 4 off - Days & Nights - £36,000 + OT
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing maintenance service providers within London's maintenance market. Due to a recent growth across there NHS contract. They are urgently seeking an Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer to join an already established team of multi skilled engineers conducting maintenance across this busy hospital building. This role will carry the responsibility of daily communication with the client, taking ownership of plant rooms and the general day to day maintenance of the building. If you are career minded looking to step up into a supervisory role within 12 months, along with the opportunity to earn an extra money via overtime then this role is for you!!
- Experience of Planned & Reactive Works across various building services and electrical plant such as:
- Electrical servicing such as Lighting, UPS Systems, Electrical Fault Finding, New Installations, Isolation's, Power Distributions including basic fabric & some mechanical duties such as basic AHU's, FCU's etc.
- Log Book Management & Reports
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Daily communication with clients and tenants
- Strong leadership skills
- Salary: £36,000- Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training,
- Hours of Work: 4 on 4 off / 7am - 7pm | 7pm - 7am
- 20 Days Holiday | Private Health-care | Season Ticket Loan
- Overtime Rates: x1.5 & x2.0
- Opportunities to progress into supervisory or technical specialist roles
- City & Guilds Qualified in Electrical C&G Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent (Essential)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition (Essential)
- Apprentice Trained (Desirable)
- Experience in a Corporate Environment (Desirable)
- Motivated, Driven, Personable
- Customer Focus and Client Facing
- Ex-Royal Navy Marine or Weapon Engineers Considered
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.