Senior Technical Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
Transition Partners are pleased to be recruiting for one of our very well established clients based in Southport. Our client is eager to get in touch with dynamic, forward thinking minded and dedicated candidates that are prepared to take on new challenges, adapt to new methods and a positive forward thinking approach to work.
The role of the Senior Technical Analyst is to
- Investigate incidents and issues that arise, ensuring the appropriate tools are used and processes are followed.
- Provide accurate/timely communications and resolutions to customers in an appropriate style.
- Respond to incidents and operational activities.
- Prioritise work in line with Service Level Agreements
- Escalate issues as required to initiate further investigation and ensure Service Levels are met.
- Work with autonomy on incident and problem resolution.
- Identify opportunities for service/process improvements.
- Implement change whilst ensuring benefits are tangible, measured and reviewed.
As a Senior Technical Analyst, you will have the following skills
- Knowledge and practical experience in Application Support.
- Strong understanding of Windows 2008/2012 Server operating system and applications management.
- Good working knowledge of UNIX/Linux, Apache Tomcat, IIS and SQL.
- Practical experience of ITIL processes for Incident and Problem management.