Web Analyst - Technology Brand
Web Analyst - Travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Web/Product Analyst for one of Europe's most successful pure play eCommerce companies. You will act as an integral part of the analytics team, focusing on responsive their web products, to embed smarter, more sophisticated, data-driven decisions across the business, helping to steer an already fast-growing business to even greater success.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the owner for web analytics and lead the analysis on web products to help the company achieve business objectives to deliver continued growth.
- Understand customer behaviour and interactions with the web products through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Manage multivariate and a/b testing strategies, including developing hypotheses, spectrum management, test design and overseeing their implementation.
- Communicate of results, conclusions and recommendation to key stakeholders across the product teams and wider business.
- Identify opportunities for improvement across the site and recommend actions to improve both the customer experience and conversion of visit to sale.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative subject.
- Extensive analytical experience as an analyst, preferably in ecommerce.
- Working knowledge of web analysis and optimisation tools, such as Omniture, Google Analytics, Clicktale. Extensive experience running multivariate testing using MVT tools, such as Sitespect, Optimizely.
- Experience using SQL and Tableau is advantageous
- The ability to communicate complex insights clearly and effectively to senior management and developers.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page, or contact Paul Wainwright at Harnham for more information!