eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading home furnishing brand with a vision is to create a better everyday life for their customers. Their business idea supports this vision by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at low prices so that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. They have an amazing brand and culture that gives their people autonomy and an opportunity to thrive in what is a dynamic and fast paced business. They have a number of stores across the UK and a large customer contact centre.
Due to continued growth and expansion they are now looking for eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager to be based at our UK service centre in London. Reporting into the UK&IE Web, eCommerce and Digital Manager our eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager will maximize the potential of Web and Digital for UK&IE putting the customer in the centre of everything the brand does. You will ensure the commercial development of the web and eCommerce channel together with the online team and be a part of the senior steering management team. The eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager will also be accountable for the delivery of high quality web and digital experience in time and within set financial frames.
Required Skills – eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience and up to date knowledge of e-commerce trading, digital marketing, digital technologies, applications and relevant market and consumer trends.
- Experience in managing a digital creative unit with several specialists and competences within content creation, UX, trading and digital merchandising.
- Proven ability to optimise online/store sales and profit.
- Excellent skills in communication and marketing, with a focus on digital channels
- Commercially-driven with service-minded capability to contribute to the business with eCommerce expertise.
- Proven user-focused mindset with a passion for creating a great user experience and meeting the modern consumers, preferably in a retail environment
- Will have led collaboration across brands to connect commercial and inspirational content and functionality enhancing an effective user experience that will successfully convert more visitors to happy customers in all channels.
- A very good understanding of digital performance standards in order to lead the team in monitoring and providing insights, data and analytics to the wider business on the web, eCommerce and digital customer journeys and performance for ongoing improvements.
- A proven track record in leading and managing and eCommerce transactional processes that have demonstrated continuous commercial revenue and profitability growth.
- Experienced in creating and implementing long-term content and trading strategies, action plans
- Interest in people’s everyday life at home and in home furnishing.
As our eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager you will be a natural leader, authentic and self confident. With strong self belief you will lead by example and use your personal strengths to create a good working environment where you lead and inspire your co-workers to enhance the customer experience. Our eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager will recruit and lead a team of curiosity driven problem solvers, identifying and developing talents to secure the needs of today and future succession plans. You will bring passion, knowledge and experience to the role and will be motivated by seeing others grow. As eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager you will possess desire to build success for the team, working in an inspiring, supportive and challenging way in line with brand objectives and values. We are looking for somebody who has significant experience of managing brands online and deep knowledge in eCommerce processes.
Benefits - In return for your hard work and commitment our client offer a profit related bonus scheme and a number of additional benefits including medical, dental and pension scheme. You will also have a number of potential routes in terms of career progression with the brand.
Apply now to join us as our eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager.