iTrent Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
A highly recognised client of ours, is looking for an iTrent Business Partner to ensure an efficient, successful, customer-focused workforce information system which supports their business needs.
- Ensuring there is co-ordination of an effective, customer-focused and efficient workforce information systems which meets current and future business needs.
- Responsible for the system administration for workforce information system and ensuring access is appropriately managed in line with policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate the development of reporting processes in relation to ad-hoc and scheduled management information to enable effective service delivery.
- Working on delivery of key projects when required.
- Provide specialist knowledge and advice on the workforce information system.
- Implementing updates, communicating complex technical issues to non-technical audiences and coaching and training staff for effective use of the system.
- Be first point of contact for logging/resolving day to day issues with the system.
- Support on workforce information system general queries.
- Responsibly for the co-ordination and support in the implementation of new workforce information system modules.
- Assist with the measurement of efficiency savings achieved by the workforce information system.
- Work with HR, IT and Finance in relation to risk management around Payroll and the HR function.
- Where necessary, develop standard reports in Business Objects and within iTrent to cover regular and routine requests and develop a suite of reports to help managers make informed decisions about their directorates in line with strategic goals.
- Manage the deployment of iTrent system updates, including arranging testing new releases against existing configuration and business processes. This includes updating relevant stakeholders as to when these processes are due to occur and are completed.
- Monitor, evaluate and advise on the quality and integrity of workforce information system data and check that inconsistencies are investigated and resolved.
- Perform regular routine system maintenance tasks such as system security audits.
- Responsible for building and changing the system in line with organisational strategic
- Change and other stakeholders.
- Investigate iTrent errors and report errors to 3rd party (Midland service Desk), following
- Incidents through to resolution.
- Graduate or professional IT/HR qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Experience of iTrent and business objectives.
- Experience of producing HR and management system reports.
- IT literate - including proficient us of Microsoft Office.
- Analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to a wide range of people.
- Experience of using a help desk system.
- Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
- 37.5 hours
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.