Credit Control Assistant
22.5 - 30 hours per week
The opportunity to join an International Accountancy firm. The company are looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing Finance team based in Cardiff. They are offering a competitive salary with a well-rounded benefit package. If you have previous experience within that field please get in touch straight away.
- Undertake invoicing during the first week of the month ensuring all clients receive their invoice as quickly as possible
- Assist the Company Accountant with any tasks required
- Send out statements to all clients, by post and email actively chasing debt as and when needed
- Working from a debtors ledger you will need to be able to confidently contact all clients with outstanding fees by email, telephone or letter
- Filing and office administration
Skills / Experience
- Qualified to AAT is desirable
- Good understanding of Excel and Word
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to work to strict guidelines
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Natalie Williams.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*