Sales Manager - West Sussex
3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting Sales Manager opportunity has arisen for a successful dealership in a busy location. My client, based in Crawley, is looking for someone with the drive to take on a new challenge, who will help drive the business forward and manage a team of sales professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are proud of its reputation for offering superb customer service and quality vehicles.
- To lead and manage the sales team in line with the manufacturers experience and brand values
- Ensure department targets are hit by the team
- Manage team performance to achieve key targets and objectives, delivering continuous improvement and controlling cost
- Produce monthly management forecasting reports
- Complete the sales team appraisals, monitoring training and development needs
- Continuously review and improve sales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profitability
Who we are looking for
- Must have experience as a Sales Manager within a main dealership
- Ability to manage a busy sales department with challenging objectives
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Strong team player
What's on offer?
Competitive basic salary dependent upon experience
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.