Payroll Project Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
You will work alongside an International Payroll Manager to support the delivery of outstanding payroll services. With this you will have the ability to develop and manage individuals within the team to support the overall project.
Within the position you will be responsible for:
- Analyse the systems, procedures and output of the Payroll team to understand their level of efficiency to client services
- Work directly with the most complex and demanding clients by being involved and authorising sign off of all payments
- Assisting the development of all Payroll staff and assisting with the set-up of new clients
- Build strong relationships with clients and meeting all levels to resolve and educated with new systems
- Support the communication with Payroll Supervisors and Administrators to wider HR and accounting to resolve issues and queries
- The Payroll team is a genuinely supportive and collaborative working environment and this role will be a significant part of generating and maintaining this atmosphere
Candidates will come from a previous of a client facing position where they have effectively managed change.
Previous experience within a global business is essential where you have dealt with multiple currencies alongside the management of senior payroll staff.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.