Assistant Account Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Assistant account manager to support the existing account manager for our property based client who possesses an extremely friendly and welcoming environment with enviably strong team ethics. Therefore, as the assistant account manager, you will need to possess excellent communication skills and a great ethos as you need to efficiently communicate with all team members making that all processes are adhered to and compiled efficiently, accurately and on schedule. It is essential for this position of assistant account manager you possess experience gained within the property industry, understand the process of house sales and are looking for your next step up in your career. If you have experience within estate agency and are looking for a new Monday to Friday opportunity within our ever-growing client, please email your cv now
• Handle and monitor new applications
• Monitor swift turnaround of application regarding valuations being booked in
• Provide Account Manager with a completed report to be able to check and forward on
• Updating Account Manager and reporting any concerns.
• Monitor Vacation / Bi weekly tables ensuring up to date and accurate
• Get feedback from house builders in regards to completed appraisals.
• Liaise with Marketing team for feedback on interest and activity.
• Liaise with Sales progression team to obtain updates on sales.
• Collect post from designated area each morning.
• Outgoing, confident person
• Must possess experience within property sales
• Able to speak with people of all levels
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivated and driven
• Able to work to deadlines
• IT literate
• Access to a vehicle is essential to company’s location
Benefits to you
• Free parking
• Modern offices
• Opportunity to work for expanding successful company
• Monday - Friday working hours
• Competitive salary £18-20k DOE plus bonus
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.