Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer
Overview of the role:
• We are seeking someone who has ideally has F gas qualification and City and Guilds 2079 or CITB J11 Certificate in Safe Handling of Refrigerants
The job will require someone who has:
• the ability to undertake planned and reactive service & maintenance of equipment
• F gas qualification
• City and Guilds 2079 or CITB J11 Certificate in Safe Handling of Refrigerants
• The ability to meet deadlines
• Working with and guiding an apprentice
• Good health & safety awareness
• Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) Part P Electrical or City &Guilds 2382 17th Edition
• Full driving licence
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be flexible regarding shift patterns
• Ability to order parts and follow through the whole process of diagnostics to complete repairs.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application was not successful.