Fire & Security Engineer
Due to the continual growth of the company we require additional installation engineers. As a installation engineer your role would be to support the project engineer/foreman/service supervisor and the ensure the work you are involved are completed within a timely manner. these works range from small works to large project works. the right candidate would need to be a driven, self motivated person who can work within a team or on their own. We are committed to help the right candidates to strive in the chosen field and we will help to develop and train the right individuals to a high standard so that we can promote internally over the coming years of our expansion and growth.
Key Job Responsibilities
Your work would typically include:
- Installation of Security System including Intruder, Access Control and CCTV Systems.
- Installation of Conventional and Addressable Fire Detection Systems.
- Control of all stock and equipment required to complete the necessary works including van stock.
- Pre-Commission of Fire and Security Systems upon completion.
- Prepare daily reports/work sheets and job sheets.
- To be able to deal with client requests in an appropriate manor.
- Flexible approach to working hours, out of hours working will be required at times as will working away from home from time to time.
- Be part of the 'on call’ out of hours rota.
- Completion of site asset registers.
- Maintain effective communication between the operations department and all other departments within Logic Advance Fire & Security Systems.
- Manage own time efficiently.
- Responsibility for company vehicle welfare, to keep vehicle clean and tidy both inside and out and check all necessary fluid levels as required.
- Use appropriate PPE as required.
- Contribute positively to our culture of continued improvement.
- Attend any training courses that are deemed relevant by the Directors of Advance Fire & Security Systems.
- Take full responsibility for any equipment (including Laptop and Mobile Phone) that is on loan from Advance Fire & security Systems.
Working Hours and Conditions
You would often work standard office hours Monday to Friday, although this will vary and you may need to work longer in order to meet deadlines. You would be site-based, but may spend some of your time travelling to sites, If working on building projects, you would be on site on a regular basis. Some jobs may involve overnight stays away from home. The post holder will ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with Advance Fire & Security Systems Policy. To actively support, at all times, company policy and the best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information. A company vehicle will be provided as well as a company phone and laptop/PDA.
- 25 Days Holiday per year (excluding Public Holidays)
- Company Car or Van
- Mobile Phone
- Commission Scheme
- OTE 40K
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 /year (Dependant on Experience)
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Must be from the Fire & Security Industry.
Required licence or certification:
- Driving Licence
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 /year