Ink is recruiting for Media Sales Executive to work for the famous Easy Jet Traveller inflight magazine, and represent one of the Europe’s most successful low-cost airline.
Based out of Ink’s London office, the Media Sales Executive will be fully responsible for selling advertising space and establishing long - term relationships with businesses.
- Prospecting new business opportunities
- Calling potential clients and advising them about various advertising solutions
- Keep a record of all prospects, calls and meetings on CRM software
- Building long-term relationships with businesses
- Account management
- Objection handling and negotiation
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly activity and sales goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Confident, persuasive and professional approach when dealing with clients
- Reputation for being well-organised, creative and a perfectionist with a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to think on your feet and react quickly to client’s needs
- Knowledge and awareness of the competitors and industry as a whole
- The capability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and meet team’s and company’s targets
- Passion for travel
What we offer in return:
- Base salary : £20-25k
- Uncapped commission
- Training and development
- Travel opportunities
- Ink Rewards programme - discounts, vouchers, cashback etc
- Various incentives tailored to suit your needs and wants
We create award-winning magazines for many of the world’s largest airlines and travel groups. Our products are read by more than 775 million passengers around the globe every year - we inspire passengers above and below the clouds.
Our culture is centred on making a difference, achieved by our energy, drive and passion. We are high performers, travellers and dreamers, but above all, we are a family that supports and looks out for one another.
At Ink, everyone is free to be themselves, which in turn creates a fun environment, unity and world-class products. Ink nurtures talent, providing a place where you can grow, develop and be heard. Opportunities here are endless.
The company is a meritocracy, where achievements are not only recognised, but rewarded. Our rewards are tailored to fit the dreams and goals of each individual. Being a global business, a job at Ink means the world is at your fingertips. We live travel - don’t forget your passport!
If you are considering career in travel media, make this your last stop - we await for you in anticipation.