Reservations & Ticketing Executive
- Full Time
Reservations & Ticketing Executive - Salary Up To £23k
We are recruiting for a Reservations & Ticketing Executive to provide accurate Air and ticketing support to a busy worldwide tour operator. We are looking for an experienced ticketing consultant with solid knowledge of our GDS system Amadeus, net fares, CAT 35 and fare builds.
Key Responsibilities of the Reservations & Ticketing Executive:
- Issue tickets to travel consultants, ensuring the best fares and routes are used for company clients.
- Revalidate tickets/Reissue tickets where necessary (e.g. time changes/upgrades etc.)
- Re-book and re-route passengers in case of cancelations
- Assist travel consultants/sales support with queries they have regarding bookings/fares etc.
- Experience in dealing direct with Airlines for time changes and amendments on the booking and/or additional services
- Check BSP website for ADM/ACM & any Iata/BSP notices
Experience required for the Reservations & Ticketing Executive role:
- At least 3 years working in ticketing/ travel agency
- Experience with Cat35, Nett, and published fare.
- ticketing, reissuing tickets, IT fares, Q administration using Amadeus.
- Experience with refunds and EMD´s
The Reservations & Ticketing Executive would suit someone with a passion for travel who has a “can do“ attitude, is highly organised, commercially focused and willing to help a number of supporting teams.
Alternatively apply online for the Reservations & Ticketing Executive vacancy via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.