Claims Team Manager Required In Suffolk!
4 days left
- Full Time
My client is a renowned Global Insurance Broker, who is seeking an experienced claims professional who has expertise in several classes of business and has previously worked for an established broker.
To be responsible for managing a claims handling team that delivers service and technical excellence for clients, ensuring that claims process outcomes support the overall strategic objectives of Claims Operations.
To be responsible for executing and building on the Operational Excellence principles, tools and techniques, introduced during the OpEx deployment.
Relationship manager for internal stakeholders and external clients.
Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Oversee team on a day to day basis taking responsibility for all line management functions.
- Manage team effectively to achieve optimum performance.
- Take responsibility for delivery of high value service to our clients.
- Manage and monitor operational performance against SLA’s.
- Identify and support development opportunities for associates with team.
- Supporting the Head of Claims as required in the overall management and governance of Claims Operations.
- Support Group UK specific business change programmes where they impact Claims Operations.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with clients and key suppliers .
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and business unit management.
- Ensure that objectives and goals are effectively communicated to team and that feedback is actively encouraged.
- Ensure associate and team assessments/feedback are routinely undertaken.
- Ensure that Claims Operations quality and compliance procedures and processes are understood and adhered to meet internal and external regulations.
- Ensure consistent processes are implemented across the team and improve level of training and mentoring based on results of audits.
- Engage in interview and selection process.
- Support and coordinate continual process improvement / liaise with OpEx (operational Excellence) Champions,
- Operations Managers and SMEs to drive out waste through root cause analysis, focusing on end-to-end process improvement.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- ACII/FCII qualification preferred (or relevant industry experience)
- Sound and thorough technical claims knowledge of one or more lines of business
- Sound operational leadership and / or client facing experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of managing change would be an advantage