1 day left
- Full Time
Deputy Manager needed for a successful family run elderly care home in Poole. Salary £24K, increased to £25K after satisfactory pass of probation.
This unique medium sized home caters for people aged 65 and over. They provide picturesque accommodation, daily fun activities, fine dining, and a family dog.
- Working closely with the Registered Manager in providing leadership in the administration, care, catering, housekeeping and maintenance functions of the home
- Planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centred care
- Assist the delegation of workloads
- Perform audits as required
- Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
- Promote and maintain a high standard of care
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
- Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
- Qualified to L3 as a minimum requirement
- Experienced and highly skilled Deputy Manager
- Experience of meeting CQC requirements
Interviews to be held ASAP, so don't delay and APPLY today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.