Regional Sales Manager - Beer
- Full Time
Regional Sales Manager – Beer
£27,000 Plus car Allowance
My client is an awesome rapidly growing beer company, with a great reputation and a fantastic presence across London & the UK
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will have a book of contacts to hit the ground running & have experience of dealing with key accounts as this role will be a mix of generating new business alongside account management.
- Manage a range of customers within the On Premise
- Generate a pipeline of new sales targets, developing a strategic plan to gain new wins from the offset
- Negotiate effectively with customers to ensure optimum profile and return (new listings, price increases, promotional support).
- Compile and present proposals to customers & prepare monthly reports
- Analyse internal Sales reports (Volume / Margin) providing clear insight and proposals regarding follow up action.
- Analyse / assimilate market data and keep a close eye on competitors
- Activation – generating and delivering support activity for company brands both in outlet and nominated events
- Minimum 3-5 years beer sales experience.
- Extensive knowledge of On trade market in London
- Experience of all types of accounts – Free Trade, bar groups, prestige & independent and group sector
- Good track record and extensive contact book – knows and understands the ‘London scene’
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM system ideally Salesforce
- Complete interest in beer
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on