Junior / Mid-level SEO Specialist - Richmond
5 days left
- Full Time
Junior / Mid-level SEO Specialist
My client is currently looking for a Junior SEO Specialist. The successful candidate must be able to juggle multiple tasks and projects as well as follow through to meet deadlines. Working with internal stakeholders the role will focus on assisting the SEO Specialist team by performing the following:
- Conduct complete technical site audits
- Keyword research, content creation + link building
- Develop + analyse weekly and monthly reports
- Assist in the development of presentations to stakeholders communicating SEO strategy, results and industry changes
- Link prospecting
- Content gap analyses
- Ad copy development
- Social campaign development
- Google Analytics reporting
- Audience analysis in Google Analytics
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools and specific SEO software) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes (e.g. blog posts, tweets).
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of client's social media strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Work closely with the development team to meet client goals, e.g. for implementing coding changes such as alt-tags, meta-tags, header tags.
- Interest in online marketing
- Interest in web technology
- Technically savvy, knowledge of basic HTML, and knowledge of best practices regarding SEO.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence high rankings in Google & Bing.
- Be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.