AEM / CQ5 Consultant / Manager - Central London
Adobe CQ5 / Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Consultant / Engineer - Central London
We are currently seeking an experienced AEM Consultant / Engineer for a permanent role with a large marketing and communications company based in central London
This client is a global leader in their sector and work with numerous end clients with a business built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
The role itself will focus on the administration activities of the client’s Content Management System - Adobe Experience Manager, such as User permissions/creations with LDAP synchronization, sling setting status, creation of audit reports, dispatcher setup, code and configuration management.
Other duties with AEM include:
- Setup and maintain administration activities such as workflows, publishing permissions, roles, templates and components
- Troubleshooting AEM administration related issues
- Script activities that are repeatable across AEM environments
- Proactively monitor Adobe environments to avoid application issues
- Innovate to improve operational processes through automation
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience of AEM however applicants with expertise in Adobe CQ5 and are keen to transition onto AEM would also be considered. Strong communications skills and a client service focus is required as is a passion for continued development of one’s technical skillset.
Please send through your CV ASAP to be considered.